February 28, 2010

MOM , YOU ARE THE BEST

"mummy , when will the rains stop ?"
"i don't know honey . lets just wait okay ? i'll buy you ice cream"


mom's responsibilities

- always taking care of her children .
- always giving the best out of the best and pulling out the effort of
taking care of her children
- always being the best for her children




children's responsibilities ;

- always taking care of their parents
- never ever to forget to pray for their happiness
- always showing their respects for their parents
- never ever to be super duper rude to your parents or else , you
wouldn't be able to smell heaven
- everything is about your PARENTS



** i remembered , last month , i had a bad toothache , a really bad toothache . i was alone at home , while everybody were working and schooling . i called my mom , asked her to buy me porridge , because i didn't think i could chew anything . but she told me there was no porridge sold at her work place . so i said , it's okay mom , i'll try to eat rice . but soon mom were home , as soon as i called her . she said that she have to go back to her workplace by 2 o'clock ( it was 1.30 at that moment ) then she rushed to the kitchen and cooked me porridge , while then she had her solat , her bath , everything ! i wasn't realized when did she left the house . i walked to the kitchen and i saw a bowl of porridge were ready on the table . at that moment , i was impressed and touched at the same time , thinking how wonderful my mom was . a tear flowed through my cheeck and i smiled (:




whatever it is , family comes first , top over the others . having a good relationship with your parents and family is the bestest gift from God .

p/s ; i'm pulling my best to recover my relationship with my parents (:

7 comments:

  1. ehhh?bkn gmba kat tmbun ke tu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amirah Zambri. This is a good post. Kudos! But I must say that you are a freaking loser because of this - my facebook is only for relatives and friends i know . i'm sorry if i have to ignore your request or remove you from my friends list - What are you thinking? Adding people to be your friends, then no saying hello or nothing, then easily remove them from your list. Yeah, it is your right but you are an absofuckinglutely a stalker and a LOSER! Now go and fuck yourself. Go and cry and tell your Ahamad Zambri. Guess what, I can stalk you too. Too bad, I'm in your friend list. HA-HA-HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to anonymous ;
    okay first , thx for the kudos .
    secondly , too bad i have enough freaking scarying fake friends on my myspace's list . that is why , obviously i said those thing . and if so , if you think i am loser , why dont you just remove me from your facebook's list ? if you are really a friend of mine , you should respect me . i have my right . okay ? i telling you this with respect , please , respect me .

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw anonymous , if you are on my list , then you must be a really friend of mine . how could you say this to me ? eh im trying to be nice here , so please , watch out your words . i dont want to get into trouble here . the only reason i said those thing is that , my facebook is just for those i know . some random friends , on the other hand can add me on my myspace . hey this is my privacy , respect me okayy ? do i ever get you into trouble ? why are you making this ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teehee, gal, I really like this! Muahz to you X: huhu! Dah gelek kutu guna 2 lori? XD Klo dah, bgus2 dan syabas ku ucapakn kpdmu! Write and update more, 'cuz i would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to read it ! Teehee <3

    Sincere...
    Your will-never-be-ex-friend 6B mate~~<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. aini ;
    wahh thx fr you support hunn ! (:
    i would like to write some more , but that anonymous dh matikan selera je . ekeke
    i'll write another later okay :D

    ReplyDelete