February 19, 2010

MISS ME ? (:

it has been a long time that i haven't blogging since the last post , not that i got boring with this kind of thing . it just that , i got my brain stuck and froze of the boredom xD
yup . i am damn hell boreeeeddd since i've finished my senior year last december . now that i have to wait for the SPM's result , its really shiver my timber ahhaha . please , don't get me wrong . i'm just nervous , reaaally reaaaaaaaaaaally nervous .
well , most of my friends , which mostly is 3.5 CGPA and above student , have continues their studies in UTM , UTP , UITM , bla bla bla . i admit it that i am jealous . no doubt . it just that , have a look at my life , they are now , doing something worthy for their future , while i am wasting my entire 3-4 months by doing nothing at home . ):


well , enough with the doom . i'll post another later .


ps ; geez i can't wait for chuck season 3 ( non related to any xD )

No comments:

Post a Comment