August 23, 2009

RAMADHAN IS COMING


today is the first day of ramadhan .
as what i expected , my lil bro and sis are so exhausted and they can't even be active anymore , when the afternoon comes . ahaha it's soooo funny to see their exhausted faces .
they do not let me switch to the food channel on tv even . XD
and my father , fainted on the bed for the whole day , because he can't take any cigarr ! ahaha this is seriously funny .
and my mom , was busy to prepare our foods . when the smokes of the food came out , everybody in this house took a deep breathe . ahahaha
they're just too funny ( i keep saying that 'funny' word right ? )
my older bro doesn't care about his moaning belly because he kept playing games all the times .
and me myself , naahh i don't care that much because i keep waiting for these days to come .
so i must appreciate it !

p/s ; happy fasting ppl (^.^)V











No comments:

Post a Comment