August 13, 2009

NIGHT WITH HORROR

gooshh ! last night was a nightmare ! ):
i went to bed kinda early that night , don't know why .
i try to sleep but i can't . my instinct just felt like something might happen tonight .
then i start murmured ' asma al husna ' and ' al kursi ' .
afterwards , i don't know when did i start sleep .
but ...
i was awakened by a loud thunder ! oo my god ! it was hoooooorible because i am totally scared by storm and thunder since i was a kid .
i just hiding myself in blanket as tight as i can . i don't want to hear or see anything !
i started crying , alone . i was alone in my bedroom . i want to get to my parents but i just , ohh i can't even move myself ! i was extremely scared at that moment . the thunder was so loud , three times i guess . the rest , just an ordinary thunder , but i still got horror !
then suddenly , in 3 a.m , blackout ! ooooooooooo i'm so scared right now . i thought i was dead or something , i don't know !
i can't anything and that was horror . with the thunder , dark , creepy moment .
once again , i'm trying to sleep but i can't !! urgghh it started making me sick .
i don't know what to do , i just cried a lot . ( lamee ** XD )
at 4 something , i guess , the blackout just ended suddenly . i was tremendously thanks to god . (:
then i slept like a log but it was too late to sleep . ahh i don't care . i just want to get out from this horror

p/s ; i thought it was the day of my death ):

No comments:

Post a Comment